Completed assignments are due on the specified date, by 4:00 p.m. Students should refer to their syllabus for exact due dates. Completed assignments are submitted to Ms. Coffey in the Library Administration office. Students should feel free to email their Burks Scholar with questions or concerns. Emailed assignments are not accepted except with the prior approval of Professor Osborne. Should the need for an exception arise, please email Professor Osborne to receive approval.
General points on assignments:
1. Assignments should include your name, the name of a partner, if applicable, and the name of your Burks Scholar.
2. Answers should be prepared using Times New Roman, 12 point font.
3. You may use online resources as indicated. Questions may restrict answers to a particular source. Failure to follow instructions will result in no credit awarded for the question.
4. Excluding the Interactive Citation Workstation exercises, students may elect to work with one partner; provided that, each student turns in his or her own assignment. The decision to work with a partner is a choice not a requirement. Each student is required to participate in answering each question of an assignment. In other words, students may not divide the questions so that student A does question one and student B does question 2. In other words, students may not divide the questions so that student A does question one and student B does question 2.
5. Answers should be given in proper memorandum citation form using the 19th edition of The Bluebook.