> Lawton Cummings - Fox News Channel Appearances
Lawton Cummings - Fox News Channel Appearances
Professor Lawton Cummings
Professor Lawton Cummings is a frequent guest on the national Fox News Channel providing legal analysis on a variety of issues.
Professor Cummings teaches courses on legal ethics and criminal law, and her scholarship focuses on the application of moral philosophy to problems of legal ethics that arise in the practice of white collar criminal law and for corporate in-house counsel.
More information about Professor Cummings is available on her faculty web page
List of Appearances
- November 10, 2008 - Debating whether an 8-year old boy should be tried as an adult for the murder of his father and another man. (Video)
- January 4, 2008 - Discussing whether prisoners in New Jersey prison break are culpable in prison guard's suicide. (Video)
- September 5, 2007 - Debating closing arguments in Phil Spector murder trial (Video)
- August 29, 2007 - Analysis of Former NASA Astronaut Lisa Nowak's Insanity Defense (Video)
- August 17, 2007 - Analysis of Michael Vick's Plea Deal (Video)
- July 26, 2007 - Analysis of the possible first-degree murder conviction in the case of Eric Hainstock (Video)