Connect to File and Print Servers (Windows 7)
Configure Credential Manager
This allows you to automatically connect to network resources.
- Start Credential Manager; Click on the Windows Start botton, start to type "credential manager", click on Credential Manager when it appears.
- Click on "Add a Windows Credential".
- For FILE server access, use the following settings:
For PRINT access, add another Windows Credential. Change the server name to MPSLAW1.
- Internet or network address: MFSLAW1
- UserName: AD\[username] ie. AD\Smith.j
- Password: This is your network password
Create Shortcuts to Resources
Right Click on your desktop, select New, select Shortcut. Name the shortcut something that makes sense to you.
- For Printer Access, type \\mpslaw1
- For L Drive Access, type \\mfslaw1\ldrive
- For H Drive access, type \\mfslaw1\stuhome\[class year]\[username]
Please visit http://print.wlu.edu and follow the directions for Windows (Advanced).
Specialty Printing on Public Printers
Several public printers throughout the law school now have the additional option of a duplexer. A duplex printer allows for material to be printed simultaneously on both sides of a page, saving time and paper. The following printers have duplex capabilities: