||Go to https://outlook.com/law.wlu.edu Sign in with your username and password to open Outlook Web Access.
Use Outlook....(Outlook is part of Office2010, available from our software page).
- Complete your web mail registration by clicking on the link above
- Launch Outlook. if this is not the first time you run Outlook, you can access the account information under File, Info then Account Settings.
- Select New then select Email Account
- Enter your Name, Email Account, and Password
- Click Add, give the profile a name, and click OK
- In the Auto Account Setup dialog box, put in your e-mail address (your full email address,i.e. Smith.J@law.wlu.edu) and password and click Next
- Say Allow if Outlooks displays a message asking you to allow a Web Page to configure settings.
- Connect using your iPhone/Driod with ActiveSync
- Connect using older version of Outlook or other e-mail clients
- Connectusing a mobile device or PDA
- Connectusing your iPhone with IMAP/POP
- Get messages from other accounts into Exchange Labs
||To change your password:
- Go to http://login.live.com, and click Sign in
- On the Account Summarypage, change your password by selecting one of the following two options:
- Under Password reset information, on the Password line, click Change.
- Under Common tasks in the right navigation pane, click Change your password.
In the Change your password window, enter your old password, and then enter your new password two times.
|You can select the option to make your password expire every 72 days.