Support the Law Annual Fund
Any gift given to the Law Annual Fund from a Law School alumnus/a goes directly to the Law School for its general operating expenses.
What Does Your Law Annual Fund Dollars Buy/Support?
These are just a few examples of annual fund gifts support:
- Student tuition subsidy roughly around $2,100 per student
- Law Review, the Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice and the Environmental Law Digest
- Moot Court and Mock Trial Competitions
- Lexis & Westlaw for one year for all law students $48,265
- Campus Internet/E-mail connection for 6 months $29,000
- Technology for a wired classroom $54,000
- Wireless hubs throughout Lewis Hall $700 each
- Taping of one law class $10
- Admissions Viewbook $5 each
- Custodial Service in Lewis Hall for one month $10,600
Each gift makes a difference. Thanks for your consideration.