Accolades and Rankings
- #27 in Above the Law Rankings
- #31 in U.S. News Rankings
Law.com Jobs Report for Class of 2019
- #14 Nationally in Bar Pass Required and J.D. Advantage Jobs
- #13 Nationally in Federal Clerkships
- #26 in "Elite" Jobs (Federal Clerkships and Firms with over 100 Lawyers)
Other Employment Rankings
- Top 2 in Employment among law schools in Virginia, D.C., and Maryland
- 26th in a National Law Journal study of the law schools that produce the most Big Law partners.
- 45th in the National Law Journal list of Go-To Law Schools for placement in 100 largest U.S. law firms.
- 29th on the list of law schools that produce the most "Super Lawyers."
- Perennial Top-20 in Federal Clerkship placement (U.S. News)
- Top 4 Faculty Nationally (The Princeton Review, 2020)
- A+ Rating in student satisfaction (Above the Law)
- A+ Rating in alumni satisfaction (Above the Law)