Accolades and Rankings
- #30 in Above the Law Rankings
- #34 in U.S. News Rankings
- Top 2 in Employment among law schools in Virginia, D.C., and Maryland
- 26th in a National Law Journal study of the law schools that produce the most Big Law partners.
- 36th in the National Law Journal list of Go-To Law Schools for placement in 100 largest U.S. law firms.
- 29th on the list of law schools that produce the most "Super Lawyers."
- #6 on List of Schools with largest employment increases in last five years (The National Jurist, June 2016)
- Perennial Top-20 in Federal Clerkship placement (U.S. News)
- Top 5 Faculty Nationally (The Princeton Review, 2019)
- A+ Rating in student satisfaction (Above the Law)
- A+ Rating in alumni satisfaction (Above the Law)
Cost and Affordability
- Top 20 Best Value Law Schools (PreLaw Magazine, August 2016)