Accolades and Rankings
- #21 in Above the Law Rankings
- #28 in U.S. News Rankings
- Top 2 in Employment among law schools in Virginia, D.C., and Maryland (ExcessofDemocracy.org, April 2017)
- 26th in a National Law Journal study of the law schools that produce the most Big Law partners.
- 29th on the list of law schools that produce the most "Super Lawyers."
- 41st on the National Law Journal's list of Go-To Law Schools for placement at the 250 largest U.S. law firms.
- #6 on List of Schools with largest employment increases in last five years (The National Jurist, June 2016)
- Perennial Top-20 in Federal Clerkship placement (U.S. News)
- Top 6 Faculty Nationally (The Princeton Review, April 2017)
- A+ Rating in student satisfaction (Above the Law)
- A+ Rating in alumni satisfaction (Above the Law)
Cost and Affordablility
- Top 20 Best Value Law Schools (PreLaw Magazine, August 2016)
- A Rating for Practical Training (The National Jurist, Spring 2017)
- Top 25 Most Influential in Legal Education (National Jurist, 2013 and 2014)