Tuition Deposit Online Payment
Welcome to our online deposit payment page. Deposit due dates are as follows:
- JD: First Deposit of $500 - due by 5pm EST on April 15, or by 5pm EST on the date given in your offer of admission, if later than April 15
- JD: Second Deposit of $500 - due by 5pm EST on May 31
- JD: Entire Deposit of $1000 (for JD candidates admitted after May 31) - due by 5pm EST on the date given in your offer of admission
- JD: Entire Deposit of $1000 (for JD candidates admited through Early Decision) - due by 5pm EST on January 5
- JD Transfer: Deposit of $500 - due by 5pm EST on the date indicated on your Applicant Status Online (ASO) status checker
Note that for incoming 1Ls, submission of the second deposit payment confirms your intention to enroll at the law school and we will plan accordingly, though you may still accept a later offer of admission at a different law school (such as a place off of a wait list). Out of fairness to those on our wait list and in order to effectively allocate our scholarship resources, please do not hold a seat at W&L Law if you do not intend to enroll.
This page is for payment of deposits ONLY. Visit the University's Business Office webpage for information about payment of tuition and fees.