Support the Law Annual Fund
Any gift given to the Law Annual Fund from a Law School alumnus/a goes directly to the Law School for its general operating expenses.
What Do Your Law Annual Fund Dollars Buy/Support?
These are just a few examples of annual fund gifts support:
- Student tuition subsidy roughly around $2,100 per student
- Law Review, the Journal of Civil Rights and Social Justice and the Environmental Law Digest
- Moot Court and Mock Trial Competitions
- Lexis & Westlaw for one year for all law students $48,265
- Campus Internet/E-mail connection for 6 months $29,000
- Technology for a wired classroom $54,000
- Wireless hubs throughout Lewis Hall $700 each
- Taping of one law class $10
- Admissions Viewbook $5 each
- Custodial Service in Lewis Hall for one month $10,600
Each gift makes a difference. Thanks for your consideration.
Meet the Law Annual Fund Chair
Toby McCoy '92, '95L
This year's Law Annual Fund Chair is Col. (Ret.) Toby McCoy '92, '95L.
It only took one chat with a law alum before Toby knew that he wanted to be the first in his family to attend W&L Law. His ROTC service helped him through his four undergrad years, during which he was a committed baseball player for W&L.
Once in Lewis Hall, Toby thrived. "The study, the challenge, my professors, my friends--I loved it all. W&L Law is not just where I went to school--it's a part of who I am." (And Toby's retirement plans may even include a return move to Lexington, so he can host the baseball team and work with JAG candidates.)
Toby has supported the Law Annual Fund every year since graduating 25 years ago. "No matter how much I give back, I'll never be able to repay all that W&L has given to me."